Future of INNOVATION
George Bickerstaff, Founder and Chairman at The Global Leaders, says that technology and social media networks will be the next major driver of rapid change and innovation. He is of the opinion that innovation will drive through business, government, education, philanthropy, the arts and faith. Also the fact that innovation will reset the standards of living for the next century. Thus finding, fostering and launching innovation will be the next big thing and
He says that the major Drivers of Innovation are:
Improved quality, Creation of new markets, Extension of the product range, Reduced labor costs, Improved production processes, Reduced materials, Reduced environmental damage, Replacement of products/services, Reduced energy consumption, Conformance to regulations, Changes in industry structure, Changes in market structure, Local and global demographics, Changes in human perception, mood and meaning, and the last but not least available scientific knowledge.
He believes that the Sources of Innovation are Changes in industry structure, Changes in market structure, Local and global demographics, Changes in human perception, mood and meaning, and Available scientific knowledge.
It appears that Network and Teams Amplify Learning & Performance.
Click the following link to go through the excellent presentation:
- Ecology of Practices (knowledge-ecology.com)
- The Importance of Technological Innovation (mrktspnkr.wordpress.com)
- 5 Questions to Ask Before You Act on That Great Idea (openforum.com)
- Governing Innovation in Practice – The Role of Top Management (bjconquest.com)
- Innovation is a Team Sport (businesstransformation.wordpress.com)
- Momentum Mixer: Social Philanthropy Brings Top Social Media Leaders Together to Discuss Social Media and Social Good (prweb.com)
- Leaders need to engage and drive innovation (railchampions.wordpress.com)
- Innovation (sparklinglines.wordpress.com)