Quest Diagnostics is to offer soon a non-invasive prenatal test developed by Natera. The Panorama test uses cell-free fetal DNA in circulating maternal blood to screen for trisomy 21, 18, and 13, as well as monosomy X. It can be used as early as the ninth week of pregnancy, the firms said.
- Quest Diagnostics to Provide Nationwide Access to Natera’s New Non-Invasive Prenatal Test (prnewswire.com)
- The age of non-invasive pre-natal testing is here (blogs.discovermagazine.com)
- Natera Joins Quest in Four-Way Battle for Prenatal Genetic Tests (xconomy.com)
- DNA in Mother’s Blood Can Spot Genetic Mutations in Fetus – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Dr. Diana Bianchi Presents Data Demonstrating Verinata Health’s Proprietary Technology Detects Genetic Abnormalities In Twin Pregnancies (sys-con.com)
- NewBridge Pharmaceuticals to Commercialize the verifi(R) Prenatal Test (sys-con.com)